Choosing and uploading your #1 Card image.
Below are some guidelines to follow to make sure the image on your #1 CardSM looks as good as possible. If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at 401.845.2265 or 877.709.2265 (toll free).
- Image files can be in either .JPEG, .GIF, .PNG, .TIFF or .BMP formats.
- The maximum file size is 10 megabytes (MB).
- The minimum file size is 300 kilobytes (KB).
- Images must be at least 840 x 840 pixels.
- Small images will reproduce poorly when printed.
- If you increase the scale of your image too much, it may print poorly.
- The bigger the image you choose, the longer it will take to upload.
- The time your image takes to upload depends on your own internet connection speed.
- If your image is slow to upload, please talk to your own internet access provider for help.
- On a typical 56K modem, each 1MB will take about 3 minutes to upload. (This is approximate and depends on your connection speed, which may vary.)
BankNewport reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion, whether a submitted image will be accepted. All images submitted must have the consent of the owner, including those images downloaded from the Internet. BankNewport will not accept images that contain any of the following:
- Trademarks, copyrighted materials, company names, logos, slogans, brands of any third party and any material that could infringe on the copyright or trademark rights of another party.
- Celebrities, actors, musicians, sports figures, politicians, cartoon characters or public figures of any kind.
- Material/content demonstrating the views and/or opinions of political groups, religious groups or anti-social or socially insensitive groups (e.g. Neo-Nazi, gangs, supremacy groups, etc.).
- People conducting or involving themselves in criminal or illegal activities or otherwise inappropriate behavior.
- Self-promotion of any nature, including a business card.
- Advertising of any nature.
- Culturally or socially sensitive material (e.g. gangs, supremacy groups).
- Provocative or derogatory material or images of a sexual nature or containing any sexual content, nudity or semi-nudity.
- Violent or other offensive material, including material that could be perceived as violent.
- Obscene or indecent material, including profanity or obscenities.
- Racial, prejudicial or discriminatory subject matter.
- Any references to Visa sponsorship properties (e.g. Olympics, except those associated with approved programs).
- Any photo that might result in non-acceptance or other problems at the point of sale.
- Any printing or process that interferes with the security features of the card.
- Reproduction of currency, where applicable.
- Any image that may potentially denigrate the Visa or BankNewport brand.
- Phone numbers, addresses, account numbers, personalized identification numbers or URL addresses.
- Any image BankNewport deems unacceptable to be associated with the BankNewport brand.
Images that do NOT meet the above guidelines will be rejected and you will be notified by email. You may then submit another image. You will not be charged a fee for a rejected image. For more information, please contact BankNewport’s Customer Service at 401.845.2265 or 877.709.2265 (toll free).