BankNewport is a local mutual community bank with over 200 years providing financial services to the communities we serve. We have not only remained stable throughout a variety of economic cycles, but have experienced growth with appropriate oversight and controls to protect our customers. Our customers can count on us to be there today and in the future.
- Remains strong and resilient with ample liquidity and diversified funding sources.
- Is well capitalized in excess of regulatory requirements.
- Will always take a conservative approach with respect to its balance sheet management and its growth.
- Has excellent asset quality with a methodic approach to credit.
- Has a diversified retail, consumer and commercial banking portfolio.
- Maintains an enterprise risk management program, which oversees the Bank’s interest rate and liquidity position.
We are committed to the success of our customers and communities alike. BankNewport is a member of the FDIC and we work with our customers to ensure they receive the maximum level of insurance for their accounts. In addition, we offer different products that provide for additional insurance beyond regulatory limits.
If you have any questions, we encourage you to contact us.
Contact Center: 401.845.2265 or 877.709.2265
Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
More of BankNewport's Offerings
OceanPoint Marine Lending
EXPERIENCED MARINE FINANCING
Present or future boaters can find personalized marine financing programs for new and used boats and refinancing existing boat loans. Competitive rates, dedicated buyer support, quick access to funds, and more.
FINANCIAL EDUCATION PROGRAM
BNWise offers the knowledge and skills you need to make the best financial decision for you, your family, or your business.