Safe, Secure, and Protected
- Your card number is never stored on your phone. Instead, an encrypted code is used to store your card information.
- In order to use your card, a code, fingerprint or facial recognition technology is required.
- Every BankNewport Visa® Card comes with the added security of triggered alerts for unusual transaction activity. A text message is sent to your smartphone, giving you the ability to respond back by text to approve or decline the transaction in question.
- Your BankNewport Visa® Card comes with security features to protect you from liability for promptly reported unauthorized use of your card.
- Your personal BankNewport Visa® Debit or Credit Cards are compatible with Apple Pay™, Samsung Pay® and Google Pay™, so no matter what platform you are using, you’ll always have access to your money.
If your Debit/ATM card is lost, misplaced or stolen, you can deactivate your card by clicking the “Deactivate” button next to the card you would like to deactivate in your mobile wallet. If you have deactivated your card because it was misplaced and you later find your card, you can select the “Reactivate” button to activate the card, and you can begin using the card again immediately.
Please note: If you believe there are unauthorized transactions posted to your account, please contact Customer Service at 401.845.2265 or 877.709.2265 outside the Newport County area.
Watch and Learn
View how-to videos for easy ways to update your alerts from your iOS or Android mobile device.
More of BankNewport's Offerings
OceanPoint Marine Lending
EXPERIENCED MARINE FINANCING
Present or future boaters can find personalized marine financing programs for new and used boats and refinancing existing boat loans. Competitive rates, dedicated buyer support, quick access to funds, and more.
FINANCIAL EDUCATION PROGRAM
BNWise offers the knowledge and skills you need to make the best financial decision for you, your family, or your business.