EFFECTIVE DECEMBER 31, 2021 - Due to the increase in COVID cases, we have changed our masking protocol. All BankNewport employees and customers will be required to wear a mask while in our branch locations.
Thank you for helping us as we make every effort to keep everyone safe.
There are three ways to schedule an appointment:
- Call your local Branch directly
- Schedule via our website. Each branch location has our Branch Manager listed and there is a link to schedule an appointment at their location. Simply click on the link and once the appointment is scheduled, you will receive a confirmation email of your appointment.
- Call our Call Center at 401.845.2265 or 877.709.2265 and they will assist you in scheduling an appointment with your nearest branch location.
We want to remind you of all of the ways in which you can manage your finances at BankNewport.
Personal Teller Machines (PTMs) and ATMs - PTMs offer the personal touch of a banker, combined with the convenience of an ATM. ATMs and PTMs are available at BankNewport in both walk up and drive up. Both offer cash withdrawals.
If you do not have a BankNewport debit card you may use your license or other I.D. at our PTM.
Also, by tapping the "teller assist button" a banker can help you via secure video connection. There is a BankNewport banker waiting to assist you. PTMs allow you to do the following:
- Make loan payments
- Cash checks
- Make deposits
- If you need cash, make withdrawals with your choice of denominations, including ones, fives, twenties and fifties
- Extended hours beyond branch hours
Digital and Mobile Banking - If you wish to enroll in digital banking and have the ability to bank online, click here. If you have already enrolled but have not used these services frequently, our bankers are standing by to assist you. Call us at 401-845-2265 or 877-709-2265 Monday thru Friday from 7:00AM to 7:00PM or Saturday from 8:00AM to 2:00PM.
Our digital and mobile banking platforms allow you to complete all of the following transaction activities:
- View transaction history
- Make loan payments
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- Balance alerts
- Make check deposits
- Online Chat Available via online and mobile banking to assist you should you need it
Ways to Reduce Cash Handling - Use debit cards, credit cards and our mobile wallet as alternative ways to make purchases and payments.
Cash Availability - ATMs and PTMs are available at BankNewport in both walk up and drive up. Both offer cash withdrawals.
Our bankers are ready to assist you during the business hours listed below at our Customer Service Center. Simply call us at 401-845-2265 or 877-709-2265.
- Monday - Friday: 7:00AM - 7:00PM
- Saturday: 8:00AM - 2:00PM
Online account opening is available should you wish to open an account from the comfort of your home, office or anywhere from your computer or mobile device.